Uncharted Seas Master Rulebook (Second Edition)
The rules will remain the same if you wanted to buy this now. If you purchase one of the new Starter Fleet box sets they come with a 16 Page Quick Play Rulebook which contains most of the core rules.
This is the Second Edition version of the Uncharted Seas core rulebook. The arrival of our Second Edition rulebook brings a reworking of the Core rulebook to bring it up to date with ALL of our current game releases. After an exciting period of development our fantasy naval combat game has grown to encompass close to 80 models, including flying models, underwater models, monsters and creatures.
Inside the book you will find such things as:
- 24 Extra Pages (compared to the First Edition book)
- Integrated Rules for Flying
- Integrated Rules for Diving
- Fleet Composition Section
- Updated Stats for ALL 8 major fleets – including all current upgrade models
- Increased race background section
- New photography and illustrations
- Revised text to include known errata and clarifications
- A new section detailing Model Attached Rules
- A Creature & Monster section
And for all of you who want to know what an Iron Dwarf, Shroud Mage, Orc Raider or Ralgard Warrior looks like – there are pictures in the Second Edition for you to enjoy!